send us a message
Founder:
Zaporizhzhya Regional State Administration,
Department of Culture, Tourism, Nationalities and Religions
Zaporozhye Regional Tourist Information Centre

Velikobelozersky district

Territory Velykobilozerskoho District, located west of Zaporozhye region in the steppe zone within the Azov-Black Sea Plain, occupies 0.47 sq.. miles. It borders the Kherson region, Kamyansko-Dnieper, Vasilevsky and Veselivskym areas of Zaporozhye region.

The district located five towns (villages: United Belozerka, Novopetrivka, Kachkarivka, Hyunivka, Green Beam), which are subject Velykobilozerskiy District Council and the five village councils (Red, Velykobilozerska, Labour, and Novopetrivtsi Hyunivska). In the district center and villages of United Belozerka live 8.7 thousand people. 92% of the population is Ukrainian, 5.9 - Russians, 2.1 - other nationalities (Belorussians, Moldavians, Tatars, Roma).

Scenic river banks steppe United Belozerka impress the tourists proximity beams and hunting grounds.

The territory has been inhabited since ancient times, as evidenced by archaeological findings. Over Bilozerska beam line mounds, some of which are excavated. It found burial times bronze (III - I millennium BC), the rich Scythian burial with gold ornaments (IV century BC).

District provided automobile and bus transportation (operating 20 long distance routes).

Areas and objects protected areas

A. Entomological reserve "prairie land"

2. Entomological reserve "virgin beam"

3. Entomological reserve "virgin beam"

4. Entomological reserve "virgin beam"

5. Entomological reserve "virgin beam"

6. Natural Resources


Institutions of Culture and Arts

District House of Culture

Ukrainian chamber "Keeper." Svitlycia "Keeper" is in short circuit "Velykobilozerskyy District House of Culture" Velykobilozerskoyi District Council Zaporizhia region at p. United Belozerka Street Shchorsa number 3, tel .. 20-0-76.

Infrastructure: bus station, market, shops, hairdresser, cafe, central district library with a reading hall, a library for children, hospital, educational complex number 1 in dining room, commercial bank, Professional Agrarian Lyceum, automobile filling station.

Ukrainian chamber opened in May 2007. Svitlycia stores Ukrainian tradition, recreating the life of our ancestors. In the chamber assembled vintage dishes, spinning-wheel, cradle, embroidered linens, towels and other household items. Here you can meet with recipes Ukrainian dishes, listen to the story of the Ukrainian oven where food is prepared and handled in the hands of stag and learn to put in the oven dish to cook various dishes.

Icons that are decorated room, look at yet clear eyes and blessed by good deeds, and old photographs on the wall reflect the image of the hosts, who seemingly came out for a moment.

In a parlor "Keeper" was created and operates amateur association "Daughters of the White Star". Members of the association is always welcome visitors and are ready to show the old Ukrainian customs: "Courtship" and "Melanka Holiday" materials which are collected the stories of local old-timers during ethnographic expeditions.

Local Studies room. Regional History Room is located in the circuit "Velykobilozerskyy District House of Culture" Velykobilozerskoyi District Council Zaporizhia region at p. United Belozerka Street Shchorsa number 3, tel .. 20-0-76.

Infrastructure: bus station, market, shops, hairdresser, cafe, central district library with a reading hall, a library for children, central regional hospital, educational complex number 1 in dining room, commercial bank, Professional Agrarian Lyceum, automobile filling station.

Regional History Room is open to the revival, preservation and development of national culture and history of our area, the study of life and customs of his native land, attracting the young generation to study history.

Exhibits in the Local Studies room are collected by the inhabitants of our village, they are authentic (unique).

The room has donated about 360 items. Along with the antiques collected here exhibits WWII: weapons, ammunition, military cards, rewards combatants, newspapers and magazines of the past years (until 1950), the materials on the history of the village and its present.

Local Studies room is ready to accept visitors, and Methodist in local history - will introduce the history of our village by the example of the collected items.

Velykobilozerska Central District Library

Velykobilozerska District Children's Library

Velykobilozerska children's music school


Historical and cultural and archaeological sites

Burial graves "Tsymbalov grave." One of the oldest cultural monuments in the area are burial grounds and Little Big Tsymbalka Tsymbalka with the status of national importance, which include several small hills. Attractions of archeology are in the desert VCA "Russia" Novopetrivtsi Village. Traffic - naezzhennuju dirt roads These mounds have been partially explored in the years 1867-1868 by archaeologists, including scientists I.Ye.Zabyelinym. As a result of excavation of these mounds were found rich Scythian burial with gold ornaments V-III and III-VII century .. BC, and bronze articles time and thousands of third-to n.e.Mohylnyk United Tsymbalka to the excavations reached a height of 15 meters. The center found plundered burial of man and horse grave with the remains and silver ornaments. Golden nalobnyk depicting half-snake goddess is one of the most famous and colorful images of the character Scythian mythology. A small burial ground Tsymbalka, height 5 meters, built in the Bronze Age. In 1964, archaeologist N.H.Yelahinoyu excavated two mounds on the ordinary burial, which found the gold torque, cult wooden bowl decorated with gold upholstery with a picture of a lion, fish and other objects. Materials from this burial funds kept in the Hermitage.

"Natural Resources". Natural springs are located in the village. Novopetrivka be removed from the district center at 22 km. Traffic - naezzhennuju dirt road. The rich natural flora and fauna surrounding the source in combination with healing water serve as holiday destination for local tourists - members of the travel clubs in secondary schools rayonu.Tsilyuschi properties of spring water has not been studied, but the water passing through several layers of lime, naturally purified and becomes a unique taste .


History and architecture

The building of parish schools, 1891. Located in the village of Great Belozerka st. Travneva, 53, tel .. 06.05.20. Facilities: shop, medical obstetric point. Near the school there are burial 121 Soviet soldiers and the cemetery where a memorial to the victims of the Holodomor. Built in 1890 at the expense of the parishioners. One-storied, brick, on a high foundation. Under roof square slate. The walls are straight, whitewashed, adorned the top of the eaves in the form of geometric ornamentation of brick. The internal layout bellhop with four classrooms, a room for teachers and head the cabinet. School with four departments, dvoshtatna. In the 1913-1914 academic year, it worked priests Novoselov Ivan Balabanov Korniyovych and George S.. It enrolled 104 students. In 1922, there was contained labor school, the next time - general. Now here - and 2-building of school № 6. House renovated 2000.

Township Board. Historical-architectural structure is c. United Belozerka Street. Central 125, tel .. 20-3-50.Infrastruktura: bus station, market, shops, hairdresser, cafe, central district library with a reading hall, a library for children, central regional hospital, educational complex number 1 in dining room, commercial bank, Professional Agrarian Lyceum, automotive gas station. Township Board built in the early 20th century. One-storied, brick, slate roof Gable under. The walls are whitewashed, the upper part is decorated with geometric stack of bricks. The facade of seven rectangular window proyomiv, entrance in the center of the porch. Parish center Great Belozerka was in the mid-19th century. The structure of the village parish included: Big and Small Belozerka. In 80 years of the 19th century. in the village there were 1439 houses, inhabited by 10.6 thousand people, there were two people active in rural primary schools, there were two wheel factories, 14 shops, three Orthodox church parish schools. Every year two fairs are going. Now, there is Velykobilozerska Village Council.

Central District Hospital. Historical-architectural structure is c. United Belozerka Street. March 8, 3, tel .. 20-2-56.Infrastruktura: bus station, market, shops, hairdresser, cafe, a cultural district, central district library with a reading hall, a library for children, educational complex number 1 in dining room, commercial bank, Professional Agrarian Lyceum, automotive gas station. It was built in 1913-1914 by means of Melitopol zemstvo. Survived three buildings. All three buildings, one-story, brick, gable roof, in slate. The walls are straight, painted white. Two entrances from the porch. The hospital worked doctor, two medical assistants and midwives. It served, except residents of Great Belozerka, eight villages with a population of 22.6 thousand people. Now it contains the office of Central Regional Hospital.

Labor School. Historical and architectural structure is c. United Belozerka Street. Central, 126, tel .. 20.09.10. Infrastructure: bus station, market, shops, hairdresser, cafe, a cultural district, central district library with a reading hall, a library for children, central regional hospital, educational complex number 1 in dining room, commercial bank, Professional Agrarian Lyceum, Filling Station . Built in 1912-1913 years on the red line the streets. One-storied, brick, slate roof Gable under. The walls are straight, whitewashed and decorated with curly bridge, the building has six rectangular windows proyomiv decorated with simple sandrykamy. In the center of the entrance porch. Three school staffing. In the 1913-1914 school year, teachers worked: Timchenko V., Degtyarev MP and Arkhangelsk DO Enrolled 158 students. In the years 1914-1915 in the village there were eight rural people's primary schools, which enrolled over 700 students. In addition to these schools for Orthodox churches were parish schools (3). In 1922, there was contained labor school. Now, there is a post office connection.


Objects of spiritual tourism

Holy Protection Church, 1886 Main Christian Orthodox Church, located in the village of Great Belozerka Parkhomenko Street Red Village Council, tel .. 02.22.23. Facilities: parking, health posts, rural library with a reading hall, kindergarten "Baby," secondary school number 2 in the dining room. The building of the church was built in 1866 at the expense of sponsors and the support of parishioners of the local community. Since the traditional religious holiday bells proclaiming the church belfry and the church held a solemn service. In 1930, during the mass collectivization of the church building was turned into a country club, paint unique murals. Only in 1992 the building was returned to the Christian Orthodox Church. During the restoration of paintings on the walls revealing "Resurrection of Lazarus" and "The Parable of the harlot," which became the real decoration of the Temple of the Lord. And the icon of the Holy Virgin, "Virgin Mary Tyfynska" and "The Lord Syderzhytelya" pleasing to the eye and soothe the soul, despite its more than century of age. Worship during the holidays Baptism, the Holy Resurrection, Protection and other religious holidays may be of interest to tourists.


Green tourism

Guest rural tourism farmstead "U Galina." Beautiful estate "in Galina" is in the village of Great Belozerka street .. Travneva, 36, tel. 20-3-68.Infrastruktura: shop, health posts. Traffic - a stone road. Clever hostess house - fan of Ukrainian culture, customs, rituals, preparing dishes of Ukrainian cuisine, acquaints visitors with remnants of ancient life. Guest house is located in the stage design.





Traditional celebrations and festivals

A. The festival "Voice of Afghan" (February, annually)

2. The competition-review folklore (August, annually)

3. The festival "Tavria the stars" (September, annually)

4. Celebrating the liberation of the area from Nazi occupation (October each year)


Transport links

Bus with. United Belozerka st. Bank, the second

tel.: (06156) 20406


Contacts

Department of Culture and Tourism Velykobilozerskoyi State Administration

Dyudyuk Nadia M.

71400, Zaporozhye region, Velyka Belozerka st. Central 106, (06156) 03/02/26