send us a message
Founder:
Zaporizhzhya Regional State Administration,
Department of Culture, Tourism, Nationalities and Religions
Zaporozhye Regional Tourist Information Centre

Primorskiy district

Seaside area located in the southern part of Zaporizhzhya region on the coast of the Azov Sea. The total area of ​​the district - 1.4 thousand square meters. km, the total population - 33.0 thousand people. It is true steppe zone, the most arid country. A bit hilly in the north, it gradually aligned in the direction of the Azov Sea.

The territory of the district is shaped like a triangle bounded by the borders of the three other areas: Chernihiv - in the north, Priazovskiy - in the west, Berdyansk - in the east. The southern part outlined Azov sea. Within the southern margin of the affected geological feature - the Azov shield - out on the surface of ancient granites and metamorphic rocks, now identified as geological monuments of Azov. The most notable - Yelyseyivskyy mine (another name - Green Tomb) and Manuylivskyy mound (Korsak-grave).

First District was called Nogai. Since 1964, the town was renamed Nogaysk in Seaside Town. And in January 1965 organized by the Primorsky region.

The district flow 10 rivers with total length of 200 km: Obitochna, Lozovatka, Kiltychiya, Solon, Chokrak, Korsak, Sysykulak, Bilenky, Yushanly, Shovpay. Three of them flow into the Sea of ​​Azov. It also contains a lake Nogai group and Salt Lake therapeutic. In lakes and estuaries are significant mineral deposits of mud, which is of great importance for the development of the resort.

To coastal path leading car-Melitopol, Zaporozhye, or Tokmak-Primorsk. Between towns are eight bus routes.

Areas and objects protected areas

  The landscape reserve "Korsak-grave"

In the late 19th century, our plains were explored reserves of iron ore in the region of interesting natural formation - Korsak-Tombs. The very Korsak-Grave - are 6 stone outputs Azov crystalline massif is very old by geological age (1700-1800 million years), and located on the left bank of the river Korsak, a half mile from the village. Manuylivky. Total area of ​​deposit - over 100 hectares. Interesting name, itself the grave - Korsak Tatar "fox", but it seems more correct name of this mountain was before - Kursak-tomb, which means belly-mount. It really rises in the plain as the abdomen.

At high iron content in the ore indicated in their materials known scientist and traveler, Peter Simon Pallas, academician of the Petersburg Academy of Sciences. Exploration for ore deposits was carried out in 1876. In 1893 there was organized by the Belgian-Russian company "Providans" which began to develop the deposit. In memory of mining left pits and quarries on one of the hills.

  The landscape reserve "Spit Obitochna"

"Spit Obitochna" - Landscape Conservation Area status to be approved in 1980. Xhosa is located in the southern part of Zaporizhzhya region, in the Primorsky region, comes from the mainland in the Sea of ​​Azov, about 32 km long. Compound it with rakushnyaka and quartz sand. Its area is 8863 hectares.

Flora and plant groups include 558 species including 16 endemics, 6 types of herbal complexes, 6 rare formations - The Green Book of Ukraine, 60 species of rare plants. The fauna includes 53 species of fish, 90 birds, 34 mammals, 5 reptiles, 2 amphibians.

On Kos Obitochniy are valuable nesting sites - island system. It is here that nests annually from 12 to 19 thousand pairs of birds. This place is breeding more than one percent of the population of terns ryabodzoboho of its total in Western Paleoarktytsi.

During migration in the hair found about 60 000 species of birds, 17 species of the Red Book of Ukraine.

In addition, to spit live 2 species of amphibians, 5 species of reptiles, 1 species listed in the Red Book of Ukraine - steppe viper.

Ecosystem value skew is characterized by:

- A unique value of natural systems;

- Mosaic communities of dry steppe, salt groups, wetland vegetation, artificial forest stands.

3. The landscape reserve "rates of forest stands around"

4. The landscape reserve "reservoir of forest stands around"

5. Botanical reserve "virgin beam"

6. Botanical reserve "virgin land"

7. Botanical reserve "virgin land"

8. Botanical Reserve "Bank of the old bed of Obitochna"

9. Nature reserve "Spit Obitochna"

10. Yelyseyivskyy pegmatite quarry "Blue Lake" ("Green Tomb")

The first mention of the Green Tomb appeared 200 years ago. Exhaust quarry, located near the village Yelyseyivka, now is the focus of more than 150 varieties of rocks and minerals, geological age of about 2100. Priazovskaya pegmatite deposit is characterized as mineral composition and morphology of veins, and thus represents a great value for scientists. Here, in the quarrying, located one of the most beautiful places of South Ukraine - Yelyseyivski artificial lake. It is hard to imagine that among the desert may have such reservoirs with steep rocky banks 30-40 m tall and bright blue with prozelennyu clear water. Lake depth reaches 18 - 24 meters. Along with the lakes, among the bluffs of artificial beams can read geological structure in this region, to find examples of different minerals that make up the geological basis of the Green Tomb.

11. Salt source for oblique Obitochna

The most characteristic feature of the Azov sea - sand bars. These are narrow strips of alluvial land, which one end connected to shore by another act in the sea. They were formed by centuries of waves, winds, currents. Silhouettes of them are constantly changing. These natural formations are composed of quartz sand, shells of molluscs.

There Primorsky region is spit Obitochna. On the eastern outskirts of the city is cut into a wedge into the marine Pleso at 30 kilometers. At the base width of the hair about 8 kilometers, but the extent of penetration into the sea it is narrow (in some places up to 100-150 meters), then expanded to several kilometers. Obitochna braid has a great influence on the nature of the land and coast as a whole.

Since 1980, declared a national reserve spit. Its revival has allowed scientists to open here a research site for studying insects, fish, birds. The richness of plant and animal hair Obitochnoyi but scientists with their own eyes can see and ordinary tourists.


Institutions of Culture and Arts

A. Seashore District Museum

2. Maritime Central District Library

3. Seashore District House of Culture

4. Children myzychna school

5. Children's Art School and

6. Primorsky district organizational and methodical center


Historical and cultural attractions

A. A monument to members of the First Nogai

In late December 1917 in the Soviet government was installed and the first Nogai Council. Head First Nogai Council elected Anton Antonovich Nowicki - real school teacher. The Board includes: Kokoshko GF, Polyatskyy IJ, pumpkin VP Grigorov PP, Golubenko YA, Yechyn II, Shutenko PI, Rahinshteyn G. M., Novitsky SA, Hlinskyi IP, Lysenko DC and others. April 20, 1918 Colonel punitive Drozdovsky broke into the city, arrested many members and 23 Apr. 1918 shot them near the village. Obitochnoho. Based on the decision of the executive committee of the Maritime district board members working number 21 on March 3, 1965 in the city park was a monument to the fallen members of the First Nogai Council.

2. Monument in honor of Nogai MTS

In 1930 he was created Troyanivska machine-tractor station (MTS), located in the village Nogaysk (now Primorsk). The first tractors that were received MTS "Fordzony" and "Cossack."

In 1934, MTS received the tractors of the Kharkiv Tractor Plant "SHTZ 30/15."

In the early postwar years Nogai MTS Received party tractors "Universal" production Vladimirskoho tractor plant, long time working in the farms area.

In honor of working people and equipment posluhuvala rural toilers in the years of collectivization and the postwar years, the decision of the Executive Committee of the Maritime City Council members working number 15 on 9 October 1964 tractor "Universal" was set on a pedestal as a monument to "Labor of Fame" along with management "Raysilhosptehniky" (str Str).

3. Memorial in honor of Soviet soldiers

 896 villagers Nogai (modern city of Primorsk) went to the defense of the Motherland from fascist invaders. They heroically fought on various fronts of WWII. 407 residents were killed while defending the Motherland from fascist invaders. Symbolize the eternal exploit them for future generations in 1971 in the city park built memorial, which consists of a memorial stele, sculpture, soldier, twenty-one commemorative plate and two granite stones of irregular shape. The complex is almost around the perimeter of the fenced anchor chain attached to a cast iron pedestals. 


History and architecture

A. House girls' school late. XIX - beg. XX century.

In 1904, at the expense of zemstvo in Nogai open a girls' school, which is located in a two-storey house of red brick. Building height - 15 meters. Stylistically the building architecture solved in the spirit of an extinct brick style with his peculiar plasticity and variety of parts. Plan one-floor and two-storey buildings Corridor with bilateral and unilateral location of rooms. The house remained in the primitive forms. Now the building is located Primorsky regional Ukrainian-Bulgarian multi Lyceum II-III.

The architectural monument located at Primorsk, st. Kirova 93.

2. Building a real school - early. XX century.

 In 1990 the city opened a real school for children of nobles, merchants, clergy, wealthy peasants. In college educated only boys. Storey building with red brick on a rubble plinth height of 1 meter. Architecture reflects the eclectic house fading brick style, marked by early modern romanticism. Planning Corridor of one-sided arrangement of rooms.

Now the building is the central district library for adults and children.

The architectural monument located at Primorsk, st. Kirova 95.


Objects of spiritual tourism

A. Holy Trinity Church (Trinity Church)

Church of the Holy Trinity / Trinity Church / located in the former village Obitochnoho that now entered a period of Primorska str. Partisan, 99-a. This architectural monument to the period of late classicism. Trinity Church was built in 1814 to commemorate the victory over Napoleon at the expense of Count Orlov-Denisov. First church was wooden, but in 1836, has opened a stone church cruciate form. Three end wall processed by four porticos with pediments pilyastrovyh and adjacent to the fourth tower.

The central volume of the building becomes a light drum that has eight windows create and ends hemispherical dome.

Painting the interior consisted of 12 images, to this day preserved in part 8.

Since 1991, the current church is gradually restored, is an architectural monument.

2. St. Nicholas Church


Traditional celebrations and festivals

A. Day of Slavic Literature and Culture (May 24)

2. National cultural festival of arts "We - Ukrainian»

Since 1998, the city of Primorsk is the center of the Arts Festival of national cultures "We - Ukrainian," which in 2000 received the highest rank Ukrainian. Feature of the festival is that in addition to folk genre in the festival is the main part of modern pop art genres with the national colors.

The festival is to preserve the historical memory of Ukrainian people, which combines dozens of nationalities, with the development of national cultures and help national cultural organizations.

During the festival held a press conference, roundtable, creative meetings with national teams and individual artists.

3. City Day (18 September)


Health care institutions

Primorsky region


Contacts

Department of Culture and Tourism of the Maritime State Administration

Byelicheva Victoria

72100, Primorsk, st. Kirov, 95, tel. (06137) 7-21-73, 7-42-82 (f)