send us a message
Founder:
Zaporizhzhya Regional State Administration,
Department of Culture, Tourism, Nationalities and Religions
Zaporozhye Regional Tourist Information Centre

Pology district

Pology district covers an area of ​​1.4 thousand square meters. kilometers northeast of Zaporozhye region. It consists of 38 settlements that are subject to one town and 12 village councils, there live more than 44.0 inhabitants.

The district rivers: Conca, Small Tokmachka, Ozherelna, Haychur, Osier. In rural area there are 90 small, medium and large ponds with total area of ​​515.58 hectares.

Forests and other forest covered areas in the region is 6.2 hectares.

In order to preserve the original nature areas in the district, near the villages and horse Rozdory Novofedorivka created botanical reserves of local importance. History Pology land began in 1770, when by order of Empress Catherine II in the modern Pology District began construction of interior of the fortress, which was central to the Dnieper line of fortifications. Today's Remains interior of the castle - it earthworks to 3-4 m height. Located inside the village, 1 km to its east. From north to south through which runs the road. This road marked the beginning of colonization of the area (p. Semenovka).

By Pology district can be reached by rail: Dnipropetrovsk Berdyansk or vehicles: Kiev-Mariupol. Tourists can stay in a hotel and rent a room in the boarding house. Dining in a restaurant, cafe or dining room.

Areas and objects protected areas

Botanical reserve "virgin land" is located near s.Novofedorivka (PCB them .. Kuibyshev "Niva")

Beam of natural steppe and meadow vegetation, which grow and live rare and endangered species of plants and animals (Lessing feather grass, tulip oak, Swallowtail, POLIXEA, Kestrel steppe, steppe harrier and others)

For more information you can contact the village council Inzhenernensku tel. (06165) 35-9-42, 09/31/35

There horse-Rozdorivskoyi village council identifying objects protected areas:

Botanical reserve of local importance "virgin land" with a total area - 3.1 ha., Located near the reservoir "Old Dam" west from the outskirts of the village. Bathroom, parking available. Access road from the highway Berdyansk - Osh - dirt road, from the street. Gorky - field road.

Botanical reserve of local importance "virgin land" with a total area - 6.4774 ha., Located near the reservoir "new dam" on the eastern outskirts of the village. Parking, no bathroom. Access road from St. .. Zarechnoye - dirt road.

The geological nature monument "Big rocks at Dry Conca was" a total area - 3.0 ha., Which is a quarry southeast of the edge of the village, left bank, the dry Conca. Parking, no bathroom. Access road from the highway Kiev-Berdyansk - field road.

Protected objects create in order to protect and promote the reproduction of a typical natural landscape of the steppe zone of southern Ukraine and the whole range of flora and fauna with rare species of animals and plants listed in the Red Book of Ukraine (skoliya prairie, ksylokopa Redwood, Swallowtail and others), (saffron mesh, brandushka colorful, dream blackish and others).

The city is sloping park vacation - on the banks of the river near St. Konko. Karl Marx in the intersection of Lane Street to the water-supply. Michurin.

Total area of ​​the park area - 52 hectares. In the park area is grounds for recreation in the form of tables and chair of the tree area to play soccer and volleyball, arch, suspension and auto pedestrian bridges, 2 stavochky and Drains.

Very good nature and landscape have parkland favorite vacation spot delivery vat: on holiday in the warm season, shooting to memory and video filming a wedding, meeting "morning Zorka" graduates schools and more.

For more information you can contact the Pology City Council by phone. (06165) 2-20-06 or E-mail: admin@gs.pologu.net


Institutions of Culture and Arts

Pology District Museum

Attracts the attention of a monument of architecture, building regional museum, built at the turn of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. According to one version it was a house Sandamyrskoho merchant, owner of a small artisanal glass factory in labor. Later this building was rayotdel police then bank, and in 1970 he opened the doors of the District Museum, its founder and first director was a local historian O.P.Chudnovskyy. In six exhibition halls covered the history of the establishment and development of the region, there remains nearly 10 thousand exhibits are witnesses of past events. Annually inspect the museum came about 8 thousand people. Museum maintains an active exhibition activity. This route is designed pedestrian tour of our city.

In the exhibition halls of the museum presents:

- In the first room - great nature Polohivschyny its flora and fauna;

- In the second room is told to start Insert land, household items and tools of immigrants, their culture and ritual;

- The third room highlights developments since the formation m.Polohy before World War II;

- In the fourth room contains materials about courage and heroism polohivtsiv during the Great Patriotic War

- Inspecting the fifth room "After military reconstruction and modernity" can be found on scientists, politicians, artists, prominent personalities, creative and hardworking people are brought up land Pology. This display materials that describe periods of famine in the district as well as presenting product samples most powerful of the city and district;

- In the exhibition halls of the works Pology Photographers and articles of applied art and talented artists and craftsmen Polohivschyny.

District Museum is located near the bus station.

Address museum m.Polohy, prov.Vodoprovidnyy, bud.10, ext .. (06165) 2-25-82 - Director, (06165) 2-39-50.

Pology District House of Culture

Pology District House of Culture started its activities in 1967. This institution has to create conditions for amateur art, spiritual development, to meet cultural needs and to provide meaningful recreation.

In RBC are 10 clubs in groups involving 130 people, including 35 children.

Each year, the team held celebrations and celebrations on the occasion of national holidays and significant events and entertainment, educational, ceremonial events. Traditionally, at the RBC annually held events such as variety show "love all vozrastы pokornы" and "you invite Marina and Roman" on the day of lovers, the festival of family art "Ringing native hearts" (May) svto Festival choreographic collectives "Union" gathers friends (April), children's art festival till June 1, folklore festival-review "Source" (October) festival-contest song and poetry named. Olga Boiko "ones in inspiration" and many others.

Located in a specially constructed building at the city of Births St. W. .. Satska, bud.7 (until recently had a street name .. Lunacharsky), Tel .. (06165) 2-26-49, (06165) 2-37-40.

The total area of ​​RBC 889kv.m., Square auditorium 365.1 meters (400 seats), small hall area 155.6 sq.m.

Pology District School for the Arts

Pology Children's Art School District provides the aesthetic education of children and adolescents due to the availability of properties of national and world culture, preparing ground for studies artistic creativity as well as the choice of a profession in art and culture

In PRDSHM has three departments - music, art, choreography and a contingent of students is 305 people. Highly qualified specialists and students DSHM but the learning process conducted creative activities (according to work plan).

Teams DSHM actively participate in cultural events, competitions and festivals as regional and nationwide and international.

School of Art is located downtown near the bus station Births at St. .. Gorky bud.19, ext .. Director (06165) 2-25 - 49, (06165) 2-21-14.

Pology Central District Library

It offers people the Central District Library, which annually serves about 12.6 thousand readers and are carried out educational activities. Library funds - 75,300 copies of books.

The room specially built for a typical project, located near the bus station in downtown Childbirth at prov.Vodoprovidnyy, bud.3 Tel .. (06165) 2-33-72, (06165) 2-39-07

Center of Regional Cultural Policy and Technical Supervision

Center of Regional Cultural Policy and Technical Supervision is at the District Library (prov. water, bud.3 Tel .. (06165) 2-39-98

The Office coordinates the activities of cultural institutions Pology district provides organizational and methodological assistance in the development of art and cultural events, processes information and analysis, reporting materials and oversees the protection and preservation of cultural heritage area.

Municipal House of Culture "miners"

Municipal House of Culture "miners" are clubs that provide meaningful organization, exciting leisure activities, spiritual development, the development of amateur art in the city labor.

The work of clubs provides 11 club groups which involved 144 people.

BCF "miners" began operations in 1977, building specially built for a typical project, auditorium area of ​​255 square meters (336 seats), the stage area 87kv.m.

The staff of CSC held a variety of cultural and art events for various population groups. Including the variety show "From the song goes Authorities Kahalinskyy Shooting Stars" festival "Poetry of Autumn." Shows people's theater group, theater festivals, evenings graduates, holidays and city streets and more.

CSC is located at St. .. Karl Marx, bud.500 (at the entrance in sloping road from Osh), tel .. Director (06165) 55-2-32

Ceramic Art Studio "good clay"

Ceramic Art Studio "good clay" is directing it Nahurnyy Viktor, master of arts and crafts of Ukraine, produces art pottery: gifts, household items.

Workshop located at the entrance to the city of birth (the road from Zaporozhye), near school № »2, at St.. Chervonohvardiiska, bud.48. E-mail: dobraglina@rambler.ru or http://34735.ua.all-biz.info


Historical and cultural and archaeological sites

Burial graves

The history of our country goes into the second half of the third millennium BC, when the plains of the first mound. The district has nearly 300 mounds. This is an artificial earthen mound, poured over the grave of the deceased up to 8 and even up to 10 hours when you ride, or going steppe roads, must be seen in the distance so grave.

Each mound - a complex structure, which is from 2-3 to 60-70 riznochasovyh graves - yamnoyi, Catacomb and carcass culture and even later times - Scythian and Sarmatian. Therefore, conducting excavations of burial mounds, archaeologists reveal not only the layers of the earth, but also targets the millennial history of the layers. In Pology area found 14 graves yamnoyi culture, 8 catacomb burials of tribes, each framed burial period. The first Scythian burial mound, which unearthed in the area was in a village near Bald Horse Rozdory grave.

Monument in honor of the 100th anniversary of the locomotive depot, station Childbirth

At birth in honor of 100 anniversary of locomotive depot on a pedestal put drudge-engine. After engine has remained in history not only as draft power, but also as a symbol of the last century - "Our engine, fly forward ..." It is situated on the platform station.

Burial graves of the mound "Inzhenernenskyy"

At the entrance to the engineering, on the left bank of the Konko, towering mound "Inzhenernenskyy", which according to historical data, has played a significant role in deciding where the modern village.

Monument to Labor Glory - Tractor Yishan C

In 1932 Pology machine - tractor station (MTS) was the first Soviet tracked tractor -60 C ("Stalinets") Chelyabinsk Tractor Plant. All bohotvoryly this miracle - a car and tractor regularly worked in the fields: sown, plowed, cultivated, collected harvest. "Stalinets" issued March 31, 1937, then, new, more powerful tractors.

People could save the tractor even during the war, hiding most valuable parts of the forest belt. Recycled, he has long worked in the margin area, raising the war-ravaged agriculture.

In 1967, tractor mechanics sought in one of the farms in the area and set on a pedestal near the entrance Pology district of the "Agriculture". Tractor - veteran became a monument to the first machine operator, a symbol of labor glory.

Came new times and new hosts in the life that was not the place of the old, neglected, unattractive-looking tractor, was even an attempt to unmount it.

Give a second life monument decided CEO "Company" stealth "Sergiy Krachkovska. For his initiative in November 2008, the monument was moved to the village of Engineers.

Here, in 1922, was established known throughout the country commune "Vanguard". For several years she became one of the leading collective farms of the republic. At one time it was visited by writers Maxim Gorky, F. Panforov, F. Gladkov. Since its inception farm "Path to Communism," which appeared in the village of Engineers later was supporting - exemplary economy.

Remanufactured, new tractor "Stalinets - 60" became a symbol of victory inzhenernentsiv labor.


History and architecture

Railway station

Town Births - large railway junction. Quite a powerful station belongs to the branch of Zaporizhzhya the Dnieper railway. It carried freight and passenger rail in the directions: gently Chapaevka, gently Berdyansk, Childbirth - Osh. The construction of the railway Ekaterinoslav - Berdyansk began in 1887. In December 1898 through the village Childbirth was the first train in the direction Chaplino - Berdyansk. In 1904 Genera crossed the second railway - Volnovakha - Alexandrovsk. In 1910 built railway station.

Today - a monument of architecture of the early twentieth century.

New page in the life of the station began in 1999 after a complete reconstruction and its remarkable transformation. Now the railway station - a business card with European quality.

Remains of interior of the fortress

In the upper reaches, the Tokmachka on the right bank, in 1770 began construction of interior of the fortress, which initiated the colonization of our land. Named in honor of the last hetman of the Ukrainian lands, General Field Marshal Kirill Razumovsky. He was a Ukrainian and a great patriot and knew several foreign languages, and his real name - mind.

It was the middle fortress Dneprovskoy line of fortifications and the plan was to be a large building with four citadels - the main part of the fortifications. But because of the removal of the Tatar threat after the accession of southern Ukraine into the Russian Empire and by reducing the volume of constructing works construction was conducted under the simplified scheme. Thus, in the middle of 1775 only one built citadel, which was surrounded by a moat and a large outer ravelin from the river to reinforce the defensive line. On all sides of the fortress was surrounded by an earthen embankment height of 10-14 meters. Obverse strengthening looked at Ziba tomb (now Blue Mountain) and Sea of ​​Azov, because from there advancing Tatar horde and Turks, and Siwa tomb was well fortified observation posts. They said that from this point in clear weather visible Pleso Azov Sea.

For the commandant and officers built stone houses, for the soldiers - stone barracks. In 1782 the fortress was opened original church, which moved from the village. Matviyivka gyberny (now Dnipropetrovsk region ..). She had a large number of underground structures in which the stored arms, powder, food supplies were even underground wells. There were several exits from the underground fortress, one of which led to the river (south) and second (north) called disguised, saving.

At the end of XVIII century .. next to the fortress had been erected about two dozen private and state-owned buildings, warehouses, brick factory. So there was Semenovka village where in 1793, lived 50 residents.

Although Cyril fortress and served his immediate purpose, but here are settled soldiers and wound management. Fortress lasted more than 20 years, having lost their military and strategic importance, in 1791, like other fortresses Dneprovskoy fortified line was canceled.

To date Cyril fortress is a shaft height of 3-6 m, forming irregular quadrilateral. The surface structures zadernovana.

Building the rural School. MO Corfu, 1902

Zemskov School. MO Corfu is located at St. .. Artem 1. In the village center Chubarivka. Built in 1901 Open at the expense of known earthly leader and educator Baron Corfu. Known first teacher Chumskyy VI - one of the founders of fruit orchards.

In 1967 on the facade of the house fixed plaque. Now here building of Chubarivskoho Agricultural Lyceum.


Objects of spiritual tourism

Savior Transfiguration Church

And on the left bank Konko, the most prominent place of the village, 110 years ago was raised Orthodox stone church - an architectural monument of the late nineteenth century.

In equine Rozdory from inception of the village tried to live with God in the soul, because January 20, 1794 Metropolitan Ekaterynoslavsky Havryil "blessed in the state settlement horse build a wooden church," and two years later it was reported that the church finally built and the necessary facilities , inventory, holy clothing, books and church bells. Then the church was dismantled and in 1824 built a new one, according to legend is very beautiful. When the wooden church burned down, they built another, a stone. Construction lasted only four years (1895 - 1898) and spent her cut of the Blessed Virgin.

The history of the church is closely connected with the history of the country. Swept the hard times of war, and the church survived. She served the people until 1961, and then silenced church bells in a dilapidated building walking wind, long years they kept the poison.

After years of neglect from 1988 to 1991 the church was rebuilt and opened the door for parishioners. It features plastic mold and the wealth of decorative detail. Is the decoration not only villages, but all Pology area.

Synagogue

On the streets of October (the former Postal) of Genera is a building that is notable for its unusual architecture. This former synagogue, religious building, which was built in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century. We built it for the spiritual needs of the Jewish community. Every Saturday the synagogue came a lot of people who gathered for worship, reading the sacred Torah.

During the war in the synagogue office hit bomb that destroyed the building within.

In the 60 years it was rebuilt and placed the district office, then building pioneers, then - the registry office. Today it is an administrative structure that continues to adorn our city.


Traditional celebrations and festivals

Festival "Source" (April - May)

Festival-an overview of the Ukrainian folklore "Source" is held annually in October. The program ritual ceremonies, folk songs and dances and music performed by folk groups and performers district.

District Day (17 September)

Every year on the central square is a theatrical celebration of the exhibition of applied art, performance art groups, fairs, product manufacturers and companies polohivschyny, gait labor and war veterans and also public celebrations timed to the Day of Liberation District (September 17).

The festival "Melodies native hearts" (April - May)

Festival of family art "Ringing native hearts" (April or May) every year on the basis Pology District House of Culture, whose members are talented family groups Pology and neighboring areas.

Children's Festival "Kapitoshka" (June 1)

Children Festival (June 1) every year Pology RBC staff to celebrate International Children's Day in different genres of art with children's groups and soloists.

Holiday Festival of choreographic collectives "Union"

Holiday Festival of choreographic collectives "Union" collect friends "held at the dance group" Union "Pology RBC in April. Participants in the festival dance bands of the district.

Festival-contest song and poetry named .. Olga Boiko "ones in inspiration" is held in November RBC team.

In areas 12 rural councils organize entertainment for 13 clubs and 18 schools of library


Transport links

Railway station

Bus


Contacts

Department of Culture and Tourism Pology State Administration

70600, of Births, Lane. The water, 3, (06165) 2-38-92, 2-23-68