send us a message
Founder:
Zaporizhzhya Regional State Administration,
Department of Culture, Tourism, Nationalities and Religions
Zaporozhye Regional Tourist Information Centre

Orekhovsky district

Orekhovsky district located in the southeastern part of Zaporizhia region, total area - 1.6 thousand square meters. miles. The center (of nuts) is located on the left bank of the river Konko 60 km from Zaporozhye. Today around 58 settlements that are subject to one village and 22 rural councils, there are over 50,000 people.

Nature has generously rewarded the area of ​​water and forest resources. There Orekhovsky district rivers: Conca, Small Tokmachka, Stallion, Komyshuvaha, Komyshuvaha Small, Small Moskovka, Berestovaya, Upper rubbed. Within the area are artificial ponds (ponds) and natural lake. Forests and other forest covered area is 7,563.4 hectares in area.

The district identified a large number of burial mounds (round of nuts, urban Komyshuvaha) and ancient burial (p. Novoprokopivka and Novodanylivka) and tools of the Bronze Age.

In the district are highway of state value Zaporizhia -Mariupol and Rail "Zaporizhia-2 - Pology" to station "Orikhiv." Between settlements there by bus. Go to the cognitive objects are roads with asphalt coating. Local cafes and dining fed tourists traveling home cooking.

Areas and objects protected areas

Botanical reserve "Yurkivska mountain"

The landscape reserve "Beam Panyutynska"

Botanical reserve "Beam Bilohlynna"

Botanical reserve "Small tract Tokmachka"

The landscape reserve "virgin strath of ravines"

Botanical reserve "Beam Babakova"

Entomological reserve "Beam Sidel'nikova"

Entomological reserve "beam temper"

The landscape reserve "pasture shepherdess"

Entomological reserve "Beam Orikhiv"

The landscape reserve "Yurkivskyy estuary"

Address: Orikhiv area, s.Yurkivka (the village in the desert). Phone: (06141) 06/27/47

Distance from the railway stations of nuts - Rail -2 km., Bus station - 21 km.

Tract "Yurkivskyy estuary" - landscaped park, natural complex formed on the spot channel r.Konky. Surrounded by reeds, it is a nesting and resting during migration of many species of waterbirds, including those listed in the "Red Book of Ukraine."

The landscape reserve "tract yellow cliff"

Entomological reserve "Beam Chuhrayeva"

Botanical reserve "tract Transfiguration"

Beam "Big Stone"

Age oak


Institutions of Culture and Arts

Orikhiv District Museum

Address: m.Orihiv, vul.Leninhradskyh cadets, 38, tel.: (06141) 4-30-97

Existing infrastructure: cafe, dining room, library with reading room, park, paid parking, taxi, the distance to the station: Railway - 3 miles., Bus Station -1 km.

Orikhiv House of Culture

Orikhiv District Library for adults

Orikhiv District Library for Children

Komyshuvaska children's music school

Nesteryanska children's music school

Orikhiv children's music school


Historical and cultural and archaeological sites

Common grave of Petrograd and Moscow students, 1920

Burial graves "Shavrova grave"

Settlement "mosque-tomb"


History and architecture

The remains of the fortress Mykytynska

Address: Orikhiv area, 4 km from smt.Komyshuvaha

Distance from the railway station village. Komyshuvahy - 4 km., Bus Station - 2 km. To the district center - 34 km. To the regional center - 26 km. Along motorway and railway.

Remains Mykytynska fortress - one of historical seventeenth century. in our region, which is well preserved. Since it is concerned of town. Komyshuvahy and p. Kirov. Today, its preserved remains, earthworks fortifications.

Commercial lines (District House of Culture)

Address: m.Orihiv st. Leningrad cadets, 39, tel.: (06141) 4-30-37

Existing infrastructure: cafe, dining room, library with reading room, park, paid parking, taxi, the distance to the station: Railway - 3 miles., Bus Station -1 km.

Parfenov merchant in the early twentieth century. Shopping malls are built, and are today preserved architectural style of the time.

Home of Henry Yantsena (Orikhiv City Council)

Address: nuts, st. Shevchenko, 11, tel.: (06141) 4-32-21

Existing infrastructure: cafe, dining room, library with reading room, park, paid parking, taxi, the distance to the station: Railway - 3 miles., Bus Station -1 km.

Two mansion where the family lived the first Mayor G. Yantsena, is an ornament of our city. Its architectural style typical of the early twentieth century town planning.

The complex structures of female high school and college men's real (SPC number 2)

Address: m.Orihiv st. Shevchenko, 16, str. Near, 40, tel. (06141) 4-34-78

Existing infrastructure: cafe, dining room, library with reading room, playground, park, paid parking, taxi, the distance to the station: Train - 3.5 mi., Bus station -1.5 km.

Female high school and high school built in the late nineteenth to early twentieth century. and were among the first educational institutions.

Home City Council (Orikhiv Museum)

Address: m.Orihiv, vul.Leninhradskyh cadets, 38, tel.: (06141) 4-30-97

Existing infrastructure: cafe, dining room, library with reading room, park, paid parking, taxi, the distance to the station: Railway - 3 miles., Bus Station -1 km.

Home City Council - one of the first stone buildings nuts. Built in 1893 in the style of Ukrainian classicism.

Zemstvo school (beginning of XX century.)


Objects of spiritual tourism

Holy Protection Church

Address: m.Orihiv st. Leningrad cadets, 43, tel. (06141) 4-31-99

Existing infrastructure: cafe, dining room, library with reading room, park, paid parking, taxi, the distance to the station: Railway - 3 miles., Bus Station -1 km.

In place of the destroyed house in 1932 is construction of a new Holy Protection Church. This majestic building in the center of the bell tower and the main dome, surmounted by a cross.


Countryside, rural tourism

Restaurant "Parent's house"

Address: Orikhiv area, s.Kirove, vul.Zaporizka, tel.: 0978891050

Existing infrastructure: restaurant, sauna, taxi, free parking, every hour of nuts goes a special taxi.

Restaurant "Parent house" located on the outskirts of the village of Kirov, which stretches along the picturesque river valley Konko. Upon entering the mansion placed a wooden sculpture of a Cossack, Tachanka that survived since mahnovschyny. The interior of the restaurant in the Ukrainian folk style: Tin, Ukrainian embroidered towels, old dishes.


Contacts

Department of Culture and Tourism Orikhiv State Administration

Kachur Elena D.

Address: Zaporozhye. m.Orihiv street. Leung. Students b.41

Tel: 38-06141-4-37-48

Fax: 38-06141-4-31-50

E-mail: kultura63@mail.ru